“Coaching helps you take stock of where you are now in all aspects of your life, and how that compares to where you would like to be.” -Elaine MacDonald
When I first decided to start a business on the internet, I had no idea what I was going to do or how to even get started. I was doing some research one day to get some ideas for a direction to go using the experience of many years of my career and accumulated skills. I happened upon a promotion for Marcia Wieder’s 90 Days to Transform Your Life Course at Dream University. I ended up enrolling in the program and coaching with Marcia for a while.
That experience has led me to understand the value of coaching and of working with someone both in group situations and in individual coaching to grow my business. I will probably always work with a coach and I, in turn, coach others. I think there are many reasons to work with a coach and here are my top 10 reasons:
1. Clarify your goals and priorities
2. Create a bigger vision
3. Be held accountable for your dreams, goals and actions
4. Get a new perspective on your situation
5. Put an action plan in place to reach your goals including learning new skills and finding new resources
6. Create growth in your business and personal life
7. Learn better time management skills
8. Be supported and encouraged while experiencing significant transition
9. Learn how to get out of your own way
10. Discover and fully live out your passion
Can you can identify other reasons to hire and work with a coach; there are more – these are just my top 10.
Join the Rock Your Business in 28 Days Business Challenge